Contact: Patricia Beirne, CHt, CMEP, HTP
Website: Transformational Dynamics
As a Clinical Hypnotherapist, Certified Matrix Energetics and Healing Touch (HT) practitioner, Patricia has practiced Complementary and Alternative (CAM) therapies in California, Arizona and Hawaii spanning more than twenty years of dedicated service, assisting hundreds of people in their healing processes.
Patricia has studied a variety of healing modalities and techniques receiving much recognition for her work with the human energy field. She studied Energy Mastery under Dr. Robert Jaffe, Matrix Energetics with Dr. Richard Bartlett, and first entered the Complementary/Alternative Medicine (CAM) arena while assisting Dr. Deepak Chopra at the Center for Mind/Body Medicine in San Diego, CA.
Patricia spent three years in private practice in Honolulu, Hawaii where she was a HT Practitioner, Mentor and Guided Imagery Consultant for Queens Hospital and Medical Center. She actively participated in The Bosom Buddies of Hawaii program providing treatment and support to women with breast cancer. She has been a guest speaker at churches, hospitals, colleges and T.V. regarding the benefits of CAM therapies as a valuable tool used with allopathic treatments and procedures. Patricia initiated a HT program at Saint Joseph’s Hospital in Phoenix where she offered treatments to patients in the oncology and surgical wards and the neurology rehabilitation unit at the Barrow Institute.
Patricia just completed a book regarding the life experiences that awakened her to a new understanding of reality, and our interactive relationships with each other.
• Certified Matrix Energetics & Healing Touch Practitioner - Facilitator, Teacher
• Certified Clinical Hypnotherapy - Guided Imagery Consultant, Meditation
• Author – Chapter in Nursing Textbook on CAM in Palliative Care, Pub 2000 Oxford University Press. On-line newsletters (Spirituality)
• Guest Speaker – Complementary/Alternative Medicine in Relationship to Allopathic Medicine, Self Empowerment and Healing.
• Venues – Hospitals, Churches, Colleges, Special Interest Groups.
• Certified Grief and Bereavement Counselor – Assists in the death process, and loved ones in recovery
• Ordained Interfaith Minister - Counseling, Services/Ceremonies
• Inquiries or Comments: Email